My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Steppin' Out

Rainy and chilly here in Philadelphia today, and I find myself thinking summer. Which immediately gets me thinking about outdoor spaces and how to decorate them. I can't help but be completely taken in by Trina Turk's indoor/outdoor fabrics for Schumacher--outdoor space, Palm Springs style! 

Trellis Print - Pool

Santorini Print - Java

Super Paradise Print - Pool

Arches Print - Orange

Soleil LA Print - Aqua
Are you all ready to lounge by the pool? I know I am! Which is your favorite? 

Photos courtesy of schumacher.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the Santorini Print - Java one. That red color and the pattern makes me swoon. A sundress in this fabric would be amazing. Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo Hannah
    seasonbystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah - I love that Java print too. How fantastic would it be if it were wallpaper as well? Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...