My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Patio Perfection

We have been seeing a lot of pictures of Reese Witherspoon's Ojai, California home in the blogosphere of late. As taken as I am with the entirety of the house, I cannot get over this beautiful patio. I am trying to work on my patio here in Charleston - and I am taking this as my inspiration photo. Love the look of the entire experience. Now on to achieving that here ... 

photo courtesy of Elle Decor

1 comment:

  1. Outdoor spaces are my absolute favorite areas of a home during the summer months. Reese's patio looks like a vacation spot within a home. I love creating "escapes" in my yard and on my deck. Look forward to seeing what you do with your space!


What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...