My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Patio Perfection

We have been seeing a lot of pictures of Reese Witherspoon's Ojai, California home in the blogosphere of late. As taken as I am with the entirety of the house, I cannot get over this beautiful patio. I am trying to work on my patio here in Charleston - and I am taking this as my inspiration photo. Love the look of the entire experience. Now on to achieving that here ... 

photo courtesy of Elle Decor

1 comment:

  1. Outdoor spaces are my absolute favorite areas of a home during the summer months. Reese's patio looks like a vacation spot within a home. I love creating "escapes" in my yard and on my deck. Look forward to seeing what you do with your space!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...