My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Graduation Day ... Goodbye Philadelphia.

















Pictures from my two years in Philadelphia at UPenn getting my Masters of Science in Historic Preservation. I chose not to attend my graduation ceremonies today because I didn't want to drive down to Philadelphia in the rain, but that doesn't mean that today isn't still a big day for me. It was a long and fruitful two years, and I won't forget my experience at UPenn or in Philadelphia. 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your accomplishment! Best of luck in your next endeavour!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW CONGRATULATIONS! HISTORIC PRESERVATION IS NOT A COMMONLY HEARD MAJOR WHICH MAKES IT THAT MUCH MORE SPECIAL BECAUSE U ARE REALLY DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT FOR FOLLOWING GENERATIONS.

    NICE PICS TOO!

    –LORENA
    TravelDesignery.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, darling! so proud of you. xo, Jonill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie Madden Designs, Ltd.May 16, 2011 at 5:28 PM

    Way to go Miss O! xoxox LOLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    Just discovered your blog and will be following you from now on - would love it if you could stop by my blog sometime (and perhaps follow me too!).

    Andrea x
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in LOVE with these pics! I'm hooked! I'm a follower, too

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...