My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Let Me Entertain You





Since I left Philadelphia, I have been all over the place--NYC, Charleston, CT, Charlottesville, and back again. The other day my mother called me a gypsy ... frankly, she's dead on. Just trying to get myself settled back into life not in graduate school and NOT in Philadelphia. To prove that I'm not a gypsy, here are some pictures of my mom's house in CT. Best of luck to my mom for the big party she's throwing tomorrow night! 

2 comments:

  1. omg STUNNING! obsessed with mom's house! xo, jonill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes her place is amazing!! I love the ceiling beams in the living room...that terrace, wow!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...