My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Apartment Vignettes

So a lot of people have been asking for pictures of the apartment in NYC. Last spring I posted about how I was moving into WWB's apartment when I was finished with school, and had talked about a few of the things that I wanted to do. Well I don't think that it is quite finished yet, so I am not ready to post full pictures, but I will send along some of these teaser photos. Do you see a book theme? 




6 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! I particularly like the choice of blue for the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see the full apartment! I love seeing vignettes however!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely see a book theme. :D I'm pretty sure New York apartments are gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These snippets are lovely to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What color paint did you use for that lovely blue?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...