My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

JPG LTD at Home

My dear friend Janet Gregg, and one of the chicest jewelry designers around, just launched a new website today at www.janetgregg.com. You all should definitely go and check out her pieces - they are amazing. If her jewelry design isn't reason enough to understand Janet's fabulous sense of style, below are pictures I took of her absolutely beautiful cottage on Charleston's famed Stoll's Alley. 














Is this your dream house, or what? All of the different paint applications on the walls of the cottage were done by Janet herself! The living room is one of my favorite rooms of all time ... which is your favorite?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...