My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Grey Weather, Colored Fabrics

Starburst
Its a gray and rainy day here in NYC - so I thought that I would head over to the D&D to do some fabric browsing. I have been focusing a lot on Quadrille lately, so today I thought I would head up to John Roselli and look at some Peter Dunham Textiles

Rajmata

Kashmir Paisley

Peterazzi
















 Fig Leaf

Starstruck
Again, I am thinking about some of these for the master bedroom in Charleston, and others I would just like to "keep on file" for future reference. Don't you just love the Fig Leaf fabric? Goes right back to our recent conversation, "Fig or a Palm?" And that starburst fabric makes me so happy - and comes in an array of fun colors. Would you use any of these fabrics in your space? Wish me luck! 

All images courtesy of Peter Dunham Textiles

1 comment:

  1. They're all wonderful but that big bold fig leaf appeals most to me!
    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...