My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Favorite Piece of Jewelry





Can you have a love affair with a stove? I know that Elizabeth Taylor had a love affair with jewelry, but I think my affair is with my Cornue Fe. People ask to see my engagement ring and I show them a picture of my stove. If this isn't a sign of WWB's love for me, I don't know what is. It completely steals the show in the kitchen, and I am so happy to finally be in Charleston full time so that I can make use of all my cookbooks and really use my favorite piece of jewelry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...