My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Clouds (and cocktails) in the Sky

I am not particularly art inclined, nor am I aware of all the things going on in the art world in New York, but I do enjoy exhibitions and events when I am made aware of them. I rely on my best friend B to let me know about things that I should check out (she works at MOMA). So upon B's recommendation, last week I went up to the rooftop terrace at the MET to see the Tomas Saraceno "Cloud City" exhibit. Even if you're like me and you're not particularly "artsy," you should definitely go check it out. The rooftop provides a great view of the NYC skyline and the park - plus they're serving cocktails. Sold. A big thank you to B for her recommendation! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...