My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Meg Braff in my House

I was thrilled to discover that designer Meg Braff has opened up a shop in Locust Valley, NY. As it is where my mother grew up, I spend quite a bit of time there - and plan on stopping by the new store ASAP. However, while in Charleston, I can spend time in the two places in my house where I chose wallpaper by Meg Braff - the entrance hall, and the powder room. 

Ferns

Grille of Kells

Oops! A sneak peak past the wallpaper, through the dining room, into the kitchen, and out to the garden ... for more Meg Braff wallpaper, check out her website here

2 comments:

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...