My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 25, 2012

The Odd Couple

My husband and I are going to be sharing office space. Yes, that's right, upon the full time move to Charleston, WWB and I will have a co-office. He has big projects on the horizon and I am getting ready to relaunch Lacquered Life (yay!) so I will need some desk space so that I can spend more time with all of you. So ... how does one share office space with someone who is doing something completely different and thus requires a completely different decor? Well we weren't so sure either, but we're working on it. 

It will have to be equal parts this ... 

And this ... 

With a dash of this ... 

And a hit of this ... 

To lead us somewhere like this ... 

Or this. 

We're starting with this. Pretty cool to have an office off a porch, right? Stay tuned for more office updates on Lacquered Life's facebook page!

Images courtesy of Domino, Lonny, Eric Cohler.

1 comment:

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...