My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Dress, or a Duvet?

So for a while when I was planning my wedding I was flying a bit under the radar, and I was quite unaware of many of the things going on in the design world, so I apologize if all of you are completely aware of these amazing prints below ... 

Diane von Furstenberg is currently using prints from the DVF archive in duvet covers available through  Bloomingdales, and I am quite taken with them. I went on bloomingdales.com and it seems that that what is left is all on sale! I recommend you take a look. Below are some of my favorites, because honestly you cannot go wrong with some good DVF. 




If I had a bed that needed a duvet, I would head to Bloomingdales right now! All these beauties are on sale. What a way to kick a bedroom up a notch. 

Images courtesy of Bloomingdales.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...