My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lacqueredlife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Serena and Lily, My New Best Friends

Sometimes certain brands really outshine themselves. Right now, for me, its Serena and Lily. I cannot get enough of them. I already own two of these Ronan Euro Shams, which are on the bed in NYC, but below are some things they currently have which I am most definitely lusting after. 

I don't know how and when a hamper became chic, but this Rope Bin is everything I have been looking for to house dirty clothes! 

This Chakki is so cool. It is antique with a modern edge. You can choose from a host of Serena and Lily fabrics to upholster it in - I love this gray, it would go so well in the master bedroom in Charleston. 

I want these amazing woven lanterns for my porch. I would put them on the floor, hang them from hooks off the side of the house, and set them on tables. These would provide the perfect ambiance for a gathering on the porch this summer. Also, they would be great as centerpieces on an outdoor table. 

I love the hammered look of this Fresco Beverage Bowl - or it could be that I just love the look of these chilled bottles of white wine. Either way - again, great for a summer party. Does it seem like I'm planning on doing a lot of entertaining this summer? 

The Navy Soleil Sling Chair. Outdoor fabric, easy to store, what else could you ask for. So cool, and has that british campaign look that I love. Seems like not only do I want to entertain, but that I want to entertain outside. (Probably because I'm sitting on the porch as we speak). 

Finally, probably my favorite thing, and the thing I am most likely to purchase, is this South Seas Side Cart. It is perfect for a mini bar in the study in Charleston - grasscloth walls, fiddle leaf fig, Quadrille Lysette reverse - I think this cart is meant to be in the mix. Cocktails Anyone? Please go check out Serena and Lily for all these wonderful pieces!  

Photos courtesy of Serena and Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...